cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User you can cancel passes through your account. While logged in via the browser site click on the little man at the top right, manage account, passes and vouchers and then click on cancel pass. Cancelling is a 3 or 4 stage process that culminates in a confirmation screen and a corresponding email. You have to keep working through the screens until you get both. You will need to do this for each active pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been trying for 3 months now to cancel the subscription and the pass but 3 months in a row I’ve been charged!! It’s now beyond a joke, I am a disable mature lady who can’t afford to pay something I haven’t used in months, which I am sure they can verify on their end. I’ve direct messaged, no reply and tried every online way I could and still I am paying! They have now taken over £40 which is very unfair. Can’t anyone point me in the right direction please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have done both and still money is being taken from my bank

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to cancel sky sports day pass . info says go to Passes and vouchers and next to your voucher hit cancel pass . I can't see " Cancel pass"

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you trying to cancel the day sports pass to prevent it auto renewing or are you seeking a refund because you accidentally ordered it ?

If you are worried about it auto renewing, then the day sports pass doesn't auto renew (hence the reason you can't find the cancel button next to this pass).

Only the Monthly passes auto renews if you don't cancel them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - I was trying to cancel cos the game I wanted to watch is on Premier Sports but I can just keep it until there is a rangers v aberdeen game on sky !

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You have a year to use the day sports pass on your account.

Should you wish for a refund instead then contact NowTV live chat within the 14 day period of purchasing the pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried cancelling my subscription  on Saturday but for some reason I couldn't get the site on my phone. I tried again Sunday and was successful, however, I note that I am now being charged £11.99, which I can ill afford. Is there anything you can do?

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Pink

As this is a customer based forum nothing can be done for you here, however you can send an email to the following address:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

Good Luck

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it normal for this site ONLY to be almost unusable!? I have large type enabled because my eyesight is not too good, and the pages keep jumping  up and down each time I do anything that causes the screen to be redrawn like tapping the the enter key. I don't get this anywhere else. 

Is it true that customer support are not open 24/7/365 ?  And that outside 8 to 5 support passes to other customers? 

I spent about 10 minutes going round in circles with their artificial un-intelligent robot.

It says there is nothing wrong but thinkbroadband thinks very differently! This is not a a WiFi problem.

This graph indicates some very serious problems between my NowTV modem and the telephone exchange.

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/e152feb765c5ae68dd7f002ea87b96f22d...

Where can I find a copy of my contract, offer terms, speed guarantee etc? 

HOW do I get NowTV website to understand that I have broadband and calls only?

How do I cancel my contract without penalty due this atrocious so called service? I Wish I'd never heard of NowTV!