cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how can I get refund it took money from my account but not used it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv are rubbish when it comes to billing and subscription side of things and also when you want to contact them, i hate them and they cause so much stress, yet they are quick to take payments hassle free yet everything else is a huge hassle! Never join now tv! I for one will be writing a formal complaint had nothing but trouble since i joined and the help is useless!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Go in to your bank and thay can do it on there computer manulay as now tv dont setup a detect debit as thay no it's harder for you to cancel by yourselfe . Its took from your card number you provided when seting it up .
Not from detect debit.
As long as you've got the payment shown on your bank stament it's easy for them to cancel it.
Hope this helps
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Once it's cancelled now tv block your box like mine and you can't use it. There aufull won't be using again.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I completely sympathise with this person. The website is terrible, can’t get access this community - found it by pure fluke last time and this time via my old reply - completely hidden otherwise, impossible to find the chat option (I think hidden on purpose), ignore emails for days, send generic advice and still problems not resolved. The issue of Essential Planned Works Affecting Broadband and Talk Services (ref 030119533 if there is any help person trawling these complaints) has not been resolved in my case - My TV Now viewing still flashes on and off with the sound going on and off with the flashes. If I was an epeleptic, I’d be in trouble! I have switched broadband on and off several times as have unplugged now box several times. I’ve reset the channels. Nothing works. Losing the will to live and thinking of cancelling now. Any bright ideas?
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I know that it is a pain to find chat. Hence why I have a link in my signature to help folk find it.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

delete this message please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tell your bank to stop payments that works

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Subscriptions, I get it you take a three month offer and you navigate as much as you can to see if at the end it is the end. In my case at the end I had problems accessing sport so assumed that was it but of course I should have realized it wasn't and then the time taken to find how to cancel, being asked three times if I am sure and the then the longest T&C before making a simple comment which conceivable are there to deter post like mine. Please make it clearer when subscribing to short term offers and easier to cancel Now TV

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same problem, logged onto mine 5th September expecting to cancel Sky Sports and found I had no active passes.

2nd October, charged for sky sports pass, log backon again, no active passes to cancel.

Notice the 2nd time I was being directed to NowTV 'ie' instead of 'uk', but why? I work In IT and I though I bet it is because I am restricted the privacy options, which it was. 

Enabled all privacy options and then I am re directed to 'uk' and my active passes are displayed so I can cancel them,.

This is a bug with the privacy options not been correctly tested with the code for the correct user journey, I am an open complaint awaiting a reply from customer services, as yet they are unaware of the above detail as it was raised before I did the root cause analysis.