cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

hEYA.....THIS IS HOW I CANCELLED MY MONTLY PASS: http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Hi @Anonymous User,

Agreed... For most people, the How do I cancel my passes? article should be fine 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sign in and click ‘My Account’ in the top right corner. Under ‘My Passes’ you will see ‘Sky Movies Month Pass’. On the right there is a black box saying ‘Cancel Pass’. Click this and confirm you want to cancel. You will then be asked why.

Choose from the list of reasons given. Then select on a scale of one to ten how likely you will be to recommend the service to a friend. Click the white box at the bottom: ‘I still want to cancel.’ In a last-ditch attempt to get you to stay, you will then be offered a cheap £6.99 pass — usually it costs £8.99 a month. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Confirm Cancellation’. You can keep watching until the month is up.

worked for me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is impossible to cancel!!! I have tried every suggestion from community to NowTV advisors. I was told I didn't have an account as it wasn't set up fully, but a few days later I was charged £9.99 by NOWTV. I have now given up trying and failing to get in contact with anyone from NowTV and raised a dispute with the company through my bank!!! I will advise anyone to stay clear!

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It is only possible to cancel from a PC. Login to your now TV account on the website, go to the my account page and press the council button on the appropriate pass and follow the dialogues that appear.

On each of the dialogues just hit I want to cancel at the last dialogue now TV will likely offer you a certain number of months for a reduced price.

After you have completed the process above, you should receive an email confirming your cancellation within 48 hours. There will also be a notification on your my account page. To say you were no longer be charged.

If the process above does not work, please go HERE

Hope that helps and Merry Christmas Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a complete scam! Whatever I do I can't seem to either cancel my trial (which has now run past the trial and I've made two payments that I don't want ot make), and I can't find anyone to contact either.

This is awful, I will try to find out how to report this website/company for abuse.

If someone can contact me in the meantime and tell me definitively how to cancel my subscription or, better still, cancel if for me, or, failing that, give a phone number I can contact, then I won't take any further action for now, as long as you assure me that the problem will be fixed for other users too. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User sounds like you have a second account under a different username. Try logging in with others you might have used, and if your still stuck try the forgotten username link.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

[video]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

I'm sorry to hear of the frustrating experience you've had.

I have sent you an email regarding this.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Now TV,

Today I purchased Sky Sports in error. I have now cancelled it but would like to request a refund.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Kamal.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a customer forum. 

You will need to either fill this form out 

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

Or go onto Live chat. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help