cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I took a month trial voucher and applied this.  It had ticked the do not renew box but when I checked there is a trying to take payment from 11 January.  This is not acceptable.  I can't see the live chat and now my morning is taken up with trying to cancel.  Although the card details are not current so no payment can be taken.  I found it really difficult to actually get into my account the box does not drop down but has to be scrolled and I did not work that out for the first few times.  

I used the voucher becuase i am at home over xmas but now won't be accessing - but I might buy a month's again - the price I was lower than what I am being billed e.g. £9.99 I thought it was £6.99.  When problems occur like this you don't want to bother at all and Sky won't get my money.

Why can't I access live chat or get a response.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is no "Do not autorenew box" so you couldn't have ticked it.

£9.99 is the price of movies, £6.99 is the price of entertainment, they are two separate packages and you can have either, both or none.

To speak to live chat just visit

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

and click on the Contact Us button at the end of the article. 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for your post. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OH !! I was NOT trying to cancel my account but to cancel the movies trial that I took out and I could not get into my account to do so without a lot of changing of passwords and also I could not contact anyone as no live chat was showing.  The live chat link I was sent then worked and the operator was helpful and said the movies one would be cancelled.  Then I got your email seperately to say you had cancelled both the movies and the entertainment subcriptions - these were part of the package I bought with the box.  

Why have you cancelled both subscriptions!? That was not what I asked and I did eventually get into live chat and only discussed closing the movies one and keeping the entertainment one that was valid until May 2016.

I am not going to have to go into to check what has been done. I can only repeat that I bought these vouchers as part of a package and did not ask for the entertainment one to be cancelled. Can you reinstate this or do I have to complain further and talk to the Now Team at Sky at Osterley where I used to work???

UPDATE - once again I could only access my account if I changed the password - this is tiresome - and I have been able to turn the entertainment package on again - so no action requried from you.  Do bear in mind that occasional use of this is not that simple and every time I have used the account I have to enter by changing the password again.  It's a shame it is clunky in this way.  Otherwise it is a great way of accessing Sky's content on an ad-hoc basis for the single person who often will not view as much as a family on a monthly subscription and enjoy a few movies or a winter of entertainment - eg am out much more in the summer or a sports event or series.

Hopefully it will get easier to use the website.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi trying to cancel my monthly pass unable to do so on website

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear you are looking to cancel your passes.

To cancel, follow these steps:

1. Go to NOWTV.com
  2. Go to "My Passes"
  3. Sign in.
  4. Under each of your passes you'll see a button to cancel.

If you have any problems, let us know the error/message you get.

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have followed your guidance to cancell my subscription however it doesn't take me to step. 2 allowing me to cancell. Please can I cancel my subscription asap

Sally

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have only managed to cancel the movies pass. Need to cancel the whole account
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also want to drop Now Tv for good, not just cancel passes. This 'service' is abysmal. Just raises my blood pressure, last two attempts to watch football have wasted hours of my life I won't get back. How do you cancel subscription

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to hear you've been unhappy with the service.

I have dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team