cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my history show that i am to be charged after cancelling

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User history? You want to be looking at My Passes, it should show when then pass expires if it's been successfully cancelled.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Done that and nothing is showing as active if i go on nowtv and select movies i now have to buy a pass which is fine same with the entertainment and sports,however under puchase history it still says i will be charged £9.99 from 15/12

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

This is just a record of what appears when you first sign up - it basically just acts as a record that you were notifyed of this if you didn't cancel and questioned it. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

why does my history show that i am to be charged after cancelling

Hi @Anonymous User

just to add to @Anonymous User post above

This help article might explain while you're still being charged

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer.

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat" there is also an email option

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried this link but it just comes up with an error message. Please can someone help me to cancel my NOW TV. ....thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any ideas as to how I cancel my Now TV? I have tried everything. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any advice as to how I cancel my Now TV. .. I've tried everything. ... thanks for any help you can give...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you at least given the option to cancel an active pass? If you are try selecting the Other option in the reasons for cancelling. Also make sure that you have no ad blockers enabled whilst doing it incase they are breaking the cancel flow.