cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User they are up to date. 

Do you a) actually see a list of passes with dates showing when they next renew? b) what buttons do you get next to each pass? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think I see the problem. The previous card payment failed, so it's not allowing me to do anything, presuambly until I make another payment. I updated the card details yesterday, but it still hasn't updated what I can do.

I checked my purchase history. I've paid for Movies (9.99 on 11th Sep) & Entertainment (6.99 on 7th Sep). It is now 12th Oct. You would think I could cancel without making further payments, especially since I was all paid up when I first checked this...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User sounds like your passes are cancelled. This happens automatically when payment can't be taken.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to cancel my subscription for hours now and it is impossible, very frustrated 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't cancel my pass, when I sign in to my account it says I haven't any passes running or have not purchased anything since 2014, yet I have just been billed £9.99 for a movie pass which is still available on my tv yet not listed in my account payment history!!!!!!
This is driving me mad., and costing me money!!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User please speak to live chat regarding this problem. They will help you 🙂 

http://help.nowtv.com/GEN_ContactUs?articleId=kA1G0000000Cug0KAC&kavArticleId=ka1G0000000LSF9IAO&token=bf07328b7a2e4dc69a305d13525598a0

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i am wonting to vancle my free trile with nowtv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i wont to cancle my now tv pleace

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User just visit My Account and click on the Cancel Pass button. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

page above does not exist