cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User as per my message above if clicking My Account leads to the homepage you've used the wrong username. You need to find out which one, emails from NOW TV include it, along with it displayed in the My Account sections of the apps. 

The only exception would be if you watch on an Apple TV and pay via iTunes, in this case you need to cancel the subscription within iTunes itself.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you wish to cancel and can't seem to do so. As mentioned by @Anonymous User there must be another account if you're being sent to the homepage or as mentioned the only other way is if you're being billed through iTunes, therefore you'll need to cancel through that. I will send you an e-mail now to look into this. Please keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm becoming increasingly frustrated in trying to cancel my account. Cancelling an account should be simple and not this complex. I will have to take this further if I'm not able to do so and then charged as a result
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User cancelling is very simple, although if you are using the wrong username you'll just end up in a loop back to the homepage.

It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Thanks  for the reply. I've only got one account and have logged on successfully however when I click on My Account it shows all the various offers and trials but no option for me to cancel. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User offers and trials sounds like the homepage, it should look like this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I'll check other email addresses now. How do I cancel the ID in question which keeps looping?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User I'll check other email addresses now. How do I cancel the ID in question which keeps looping?

@Anonymous User there is nothing to cancel on that ID. If it really isn't used for any of the Sky services listed here, then you can ask Sky to delete it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to cancel a 6 month card, but find that I'm unable to do so, as Nowtv are trying to take payment from my old card. Can anyone help please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The instructions on how to cancel a subscription are out of date. Would someone @ NowTV please have a look & update them?

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

I am NOT getting any options on my Passes screen to 'Cancel Pass'