cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot cancel my subscriptions even after following the instructions. I only have 1 account and I need to cancel it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User although you might only have one NOW TV account it's likely that you have two SkyIDs (one linked to broadband, email or Sky TV). If you use the wrong one clicking My Account just takes you to the homepage.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear that you want to cancel your NOW TV subscription 😞

I would need to look into your account to help you with this issue, so I will personally email you.

Please can you keep an eye out for my email, and be sure to check your Spam/Junk mail as it may end up in there.

Thanks,

Seema
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All i have recieved through email is congratulating me on my ranking in the community, ithought i was going to be guided on how to cancel this .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's not good enough. This is the second time I have tried cancelling. I must have an account opened as I am being charged the £9.99 a month. You claim it's easy to subscribe and unsubscribe but clearly this is false advertising. I will be on live chat later. As this seems the only way to sort it. I will make sure that none of my friends or family use this service again. Very disgruntled customer. Maybe one for watchdog!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear that you feel this way 😞

I believe your issue is now sorted, however if there's anything else, please let us know.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im trying to cancel but it seems i already have but im still getting charged everynth i want my money back or stop the transation immeditly this ing to cancel a simple thing has really ###### me off

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you tried the advice in this help page http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear this. It seems you may have another account. As this is account related I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, i opened an account earlier this week and to my knowledge is the only now tv account that i have ever made. Yet like others when i click on "my account" it takes me to the homepage. Therefore i would like my account to be closed seeing as i cannot even use the free trial and i do not want to be charged after the 30 days. However, there is no place that i seem to be able to do this. help please?