cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to cancel my subscription, however when I click on my account it keep taking me back to the home page which is incredibly frustrating. Please can you help!!

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am trying to cancel my subscription, however when I click on my account it keep taking me back to the home page which is incredibly frustrating. Please can you help!!

Hi @Anonymous User 

It sounds like you're logging into an account which is not fully set up for now TV. A now TV account is linked to a sky ID and it is possible to have multiple sky IDs. It's possible that you may have multiple sky IDs If you've had sky TV in the past.

If you use now TV on multiple devices doublecheck the account name, that they are using to make sure your using  the correct account name when you're logging into your account on a PC in order to cancel.

If you have done the above and are still having issues cancelling click here and scroll down to the bottom of page, click "contact us" and then click either "live chat" or "email" whichever option you choose just remember to provide now TV with as much detail as possible.

Note that you can also find your account Username on the newsletter emails that now TV send you so if you can find one of now TVs emails you will be able to find your username, you should have also have received a confirmation email containing your username when you first created your now TV account.

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agggggggg trying to cancel nov tv . Can anyone help . Seems to me like I'm being blocked from trying
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User,

Thanks for getting in touch with the Forum. Sorry to hear that you wish to leave the service.

As this is an account related query. I have sent you pinged you over an email which should help us with your request.

Any problems, give me a shout!

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi ,Is there someone from Now tv,that can get back to me. The problem is ,i have cancell  3 trials of Now tv ,including the entertainment,movies ,boost, which i have have cancell a few days before they were finished ,later had, three emails from now tv , confirming they were cancelled all of my trials,checked my online bank account,a week later,to have found they had taken two payment of  £3.00,and £9.99 from my bank account.AM very annoyed that took payment .Speak to adviser online,he was giving me the run about,saying no payment has been taken .I need this problem to be sorted ASAP...ShelaghH

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is really a customer forum, so all we can do is provide advice and links. 

Use this link to determine how many accounts you have with the same payment details.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account

Then you can drop an email to this address (in picture below) so you don't have to detail with Live chat again. 

Now TV customer service.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had similar experience.  I'm sure it's fraudulent to take money from someone's account without their knowledge or consent.  I've had to email the customer services to discuss this, only to be told via email that I can use the money deducted from my account as 'credit ' to be used for offers and passes. What a ridiculous customer services. No wonder they are not honest enough to ensure that their customer services number is available publicly.  I'm not sure if this is helpful but the more you talk about the barbaric business attitude the more the more reasons for NowTv to review their policies. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Natalie

After reading your post I have come the the conclusion that you have misinterpreted some of Now TV's actions, such as:-

You said, "I'm sure it's fraudulent to take money from someone's account without their knowledge or consent".  

You are right in your premise but you have already agreed that Now TV can take money from your account, i.e. when you agreed to the Continuous Payment Authority a.k.a  CAP, when you signed up for their service.

Also, since they took that money legitimately they are under no obligation to give you a refund but offering you credit is the next best thing.

However, if you feel that you have been mistreated and deprived of your funds then you have options.

You can contact Resolver at the following URL:

https://www.resolver.co.uk/complaints/telecoms-complaints

They will help you to resolve your dispute with Now TV, if they believe you've been wronged.

You can contact your bank or credit card company and ask for your disputed funds to be refunded, this will be at your bank or CC's discretion.

You can also withdraw your CAP, again by contacting your bank or credit card company, and finally closing down your Now TV account.

So you see, there things you can do.

UK Bob 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I am trying to cancel Movies pass and once inside My account, the only option I have for "Sky Movies Pass" is to click "Invite"... No cancellation button.

Really dissapointed as the Chat option is neither available.

thanks 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Is Invite the only button you see? Does the Sky Movies Month Pass show you the details of your movies pass? If there is a Buy Pass button you might be logged into the wrong account, and your pass is on a different account instead. Otherwise, might be an issue with your browser. It's recommended you use a desktop/laptop and maybe try a different browser.