cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

This is my first post.

I am trying to cancel my Entertainment pass but the options won't allow me to.

When I go to the relevant page the cancel choice is not there.

When I check my billing and payments page its shows that I haven't made any payments or have any due. Although payments have been taken via Paypal since I started.

All I wanted to do was cancel one pass in exchange for another, but I am now finding all this so frustrating I want to cancel the whole thing.
I would appreciate any advice.

Cheers

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a look 4 posts above yours. You will see that I have supplied the three ways of contacting Now TV.

Good luck and I hope you get it sorted!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like you have more than one NowTV Account, if there is nothing showing on the account that you checked.

What i would try is the Account Finder green button on this linked article help guide below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account 

Also double check all your email addresses in your name for clues for any NowTV Correspondence and go into each NowTV Playback device you have used and under My Account on each playback device check the email or username that you have logged into the devices to see if they are all the same.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had same problems. They design site to be confusing when you  want to cancel.

On the cancel subscripition page it says "you can find out how to cancel your pass by clicking 'continue' below"

and guess what clicking does nothing!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what happens when you visit My Account? Do you see the options on there to cancel any of your passes?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same same.###### site
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same same.poor service
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sign in and click ‘My Account’ in the top right corner. Under ‘My Passes’ you will see ‘Sky Movies Month Pass’. On the right there is a black box saying ‘Cancel Pass’. Click this and confirm you want to cancel. You will then be asked why.

Choose from the list of reasons given. Then select on a scale of one to ten how likely you will be to recommend the service to a friend. Click the white box at the bottom: ‘I still want to cancel.’ In a last-ditch attempt to get you to stay, you will then be offered a cheap £6.99 pass — usually it costs £8.99 a month. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Confirm Cancellation’. You can keep watching until the month is up.

worked for me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now it is April 2017 and  I also have found it impoosible to cancel my film pass.

I cancelled my sub. on the 20th November 2016 using their supposedly correct form and have discovered that they are still taking my £9.99/mth. 

I will have to now cancell my CC. directly. Too bad.

Why does this great forward looking company have these flaws in their system?

I am unable to recommend Sky to any one else. 

SKY, please contact me by phone or email before I report this 'difficulty' to Which Consumer magazine as I am constantly  in contact with them about commercial  proceedures or the lack of them.

Peter Jannece.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

SKY, please contact me by phone or email before I report this 'difficulty' to Which Consumer magazine as I am constantly  in contact with them about commercial  proceedures or the lack of them.

Peter Jannece.

Hi @Anonymous User,

As this forum is accessible to anyone from around the world, for security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers