cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I did contact live chat about my contract cancellation and they said that
my cancellation notice was not received because I had not gone through
Outlook Express. I had used Chrome and 'they do not recognize Chrome'.
I pointed out that our live chat and all our previous communications were
conducted via Chrome.

Frankly, I do not believe them and this must happen every time someone uses
Chrome to cancel their subscription.
They offered me 4 month's sub back out of seven months so I am still not
happy as I was overseas during this seven month period and could not
possibly use Sky..

Therefore, I will never use Sky or recommend them to anyone.

##- Please type y.our reply above this line -##
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have the same proble. Except I am not getting the 'Unavailable' message the whole page just goes blank. I only have a few days left to cancel so hope this is resolved ASAP. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am the same i do not have any passes or nothing and im getting charged and there is no way of canceling or removing a card this is not good at all anyone thinking of getting this dont think about canceling because apprently you cant  its a joke

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Clicking on account does nothing,I want to cancel
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple SkyIDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen. 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

How do you cancel a NOW TV

Hi @Anonymous User 

To cancel now TV go to your my account page on a PC (You will need to be logged in to do this.) and click the cancel pass button on the appropriate pass. (The different pass types must be cancelled separately) and follow the dialogues that appear after you have finished the consolation process. If you go back to your my account page you will see a notification indicating your pass has been cancelled

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have been trying to sign up for weeks now and i have created an account BUT I am always stuck at now tv asking for my card details! ive done it again and again and still it keeps on asking for the same info i cant move forward, its gotten really frustrating and irritating and now i want to cancel!

no passes has reflected onmy account though. does this mean i will not be charged????

hope someone can help. thanks!

@commanda6 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

How do you cancel a NOW TV

Hi @Anonymous User 

To cancel now TV go to your my account page on a PC (You will need to be logged in to do this.) and click the cancel pass button on the appropriate pass. (The different pass types must be cancelled separately) and follow the dialogues that appear after you have finished the consolation process. If you go back to your my account page you will see a notification indicating your pass has been cancelled

unhappyhere

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

i have been trying to sign up for weeks now and i have created an account BUT I am always stuck at now tv asking for my card details! ive done it again and again and still it keeps on asking for the same info i cant move forward, its gotten really frustrating and irritating and now i want to cancel!

no passes has reflected onmy account though. does this mean i will not be charged????

hope someone can help. thanks!

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User 

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: I started signing up, but didn't finish

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am trying to cancel my subscription to an entertainment pass. Having signed up, it seems to be charging me for two running concurrently. When I try to cancel, I go through the various screens after selecting cancel pass, and the repeated prompts not to. When I get to the final 'cancel my pass' button, it keeps coming back with 'sorry there was an error, please try again' in red in a drop down box. This happens every time, all the time. So it seems that I cannot cancel the subscription.

Apart from access to this community forum, I am not able to access any other means of communicating with NOW TV, either on my PC or Apple device.

What, exactly am I supposed to do?

I have gone from someone wanting to cancel one of the concurrently running passes (I obviously dont need two) and seeing if the other is worth having, to someone very frustrated and angry with NOW TV and not wishing to continue at all with it due to feeling trapped.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I too am trying to cancel my subscription to an entertainment pass. Having signed up, it seems to be charging me for two running concurrently. When I try to cancel, I go through the various screens after selecting cancel pass, and the repeated prompts not to. When I get to the final 'cancel my pass' button, it keeps coming back with 'sorry there was an error, please try again' in red in a drop down box. This happens every time, all the time. So it seems that I cannot cancel the subscription.

Apart from access to this community forum, I am not able to access any other means of communicating with NOW TV, either on my PC or Apple device.

What, exactly am I supposed to do?

I have gone from someone wanting to cancel one of the concurrently running passes (I obviously dont need two) and seeing if the other is worth having, to someone very frustrated and angry with NOW TV and not wishing to continue at all with it due to feeling trapped.

Hi @Anonymous User 

From your description at first glance it did sound as if you had two accounts on the go at first but now I'm not so sure. Just in case this is the issue. See the following help article But from your  description I don't think this is the case

The good news is, if you can login to the forum as you have done. You should be able to use the email and live chat functions on the help site.

To use live chat. Click here then scroll down to the bottom of the page, click "contact us" and then click  "live chat" or alternatively you can follow the exact same process and click "email us" instead of contact us. Whichever option you choose remember to provide as much detail as possible as this will make it easier for now TV to help you.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.