cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trouble getting refund despite NowTV agreeing

So I am getting slightly to the end of my tether here. 

Long story short, in September I cancelled a Sports pass, but then noticed that for whatever reason this didn't go through and I was charged at the end of the month. No problem - I hadn't used it, and NowTV agreed to refund it on 19 October.

A month later, when the refund still hadn't appeared on my card, I came back. Again, the person on chat agreed to refund it and said that the reason it hadn't worked was that my card had expired, and therefore couldn't be refunded. Apparently it is not possible to refund to a different card (unclear why) and so it had to be a cheque, which takes a month. I was told I didn't have to do anything but wait. I saved the transcript.

A month (+ 1 week) later from there (December now), I still hadn't received a cheque. So I came back on chat. This is where it got slightly ridiculous - I was told that I didn't have a NowTV account, despite the fact that I was logged into the same account at the time! They couldn't help me, and even suggested I go via the card and dispute the transaction (which seems strange to me). Again I saved the transcript.

What on earth can I do to get a refund?! It's getting beyond this and I think I should get something over and above now, it is only £33.99 but also about the principle. 

Does anyone from NowTV browse this forum?

0 REPLIES 0