cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trial period

Hello. I am on a free trial till 18th.May. Does that entitle me to watch a programme on the Entertainment ssction, ({'ll Be Me Glen Campbell) as well as Cinema?

Regards.    evan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sorry, @Anonymous User but if your trial is a Cinema trial, you can’t use it to watch anything on entertainment. Unless, of course, you also take out an entertainment trial. Each trial is for a specific pass.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sorry, @Anonymous User but if your trial is a Cinema trial, you can’t use it to watch anything on entertainment. Unless, of course, you also take out an entertainment trial. Each trial is for a specific pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much Mark for your response.

I didn't want to watch it anyway lol.

Sincere regards.   evan

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Couldn't find an edit option to add to my post.  The addition is, what is to stop me from taking up a free trial on the entertainment section??   evan

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Having had one previously, and NowTV being able to make the link between you then and you now.

Nothing more.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Roy..Do you mean the trial I have at the moment, which is Cinema pass, if so, that doesn’t expire till the 28th. of this month.

Regards.  Evan

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

No. NowTV is structured as a series of areas, each of which has its own Pass, e.g. Cinema, Entertainment, Sport, Kids, Hulu, so you only need get, and pay for longer term, the area you want.

So go into MyAccount/Passes, look under Entertainment, and if that is offering you a free trial, by all means take it.

Just be aware that if you don’t Cancel it before the expiry date (and preferably the day before, or sooner) it will continue as a paid pass, month on month, which may or may not be what you want.

But even if you Cancel it, you will still get the full Free Trial, since Cancel cancels the renewal, not the Trial itself,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Roy, I appreciate your response very much. I think it deserves a little more thought on my part.

Sincere regards.   evan