cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Took unauthorised payment from my bank

Looking at my bank statement, I found a payment made to Nowtv of £8.99 on 25 March 2020.

I have not given permission for this payment as I cancelled my Nowtv account after the last episode of Game of thrones last year 2019. At no time was I informed that a payment would be taking from my account a year after I cancelled Nowtv.

I want this amount refunded to my bank as what you have done is fraud.

12 REPLIES 12
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  & @Mark_Weinreb  for Info

Victoria and Debbie

You should read the thread at the following URL:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/Account-reactivated-without-my-permission/m-p/523125#M12073

It's a discussion by other forum members that will tell you what is going on and how to prevent it in the future.

Unfortunately, the only way you're going to get your money back is when Now TV's Help becomes available again.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

This exact same situation has just happened to me. Did you find anything out about why the payment was taken? I’m very confused as too why it’s been taken I haven’t used now tv for a year and have also been charged £8.99 

It appeared on my account as “nowtv.com\skybilling GB” I’m worried that it is fraud or someone has my details as I do not understand why nowtv would take this payment 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has happened to me today. I haven’t been onto Now tv for a year at least. I even deleted the app from my iPad. No one else has access to it but today I had an email saying that They had received my order for sky pass £11.99. I logged on and there it was. Except I haven’t ordered it. I Salk tried to delete my card details but I can’t I can only update them which is shocking! All the call centres are closed due to Covid. This can’t be a coincidence if it’s happening to people at the moment. Hoping my details haven’t been hacked