Not applicable

The Elusive Customer Services Number

The almost impossible customer services number to find

6 REPLIES 6
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi,

@Anonymous User it's worth noting the call center can only deal with broadband customers, for TV queries you can use Live Chat via the help site or post here on the Community where other customers might be able to help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

you can use Live Chat via the help site or post here on the Community where other customers might be able to help.

and when Live Chat or the community cannot resolve your problem..... then who do you call ?

#Ghostbusters

Anonymous User
Not applicable

is it just me that maybe ever so slightly paranoid or does anyone else smell something a little bit scammish in the way NowTV subscription passes and anything related to the billing, charges taken from accounts etc can only be dealt with via live online chat that funnily enough, are extremely difficult to access, I`ve lost count of how many different posts I`ve read this past week, all of them saying pretty much the exact same

"Trying to cancel, bank still being debited, online chat doesn`t work, how do I resolve this"

it amazes me how the contact numbers there are, all seem to be manned by someone eagerly available to take payment details from you, not so many offering solutions though!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yeah, I discovered that after being on hold for 27 minutes

amazingly enough, the operator did talk me through the process of contacting an online chat operator, I was slightly shocked (NOT) when she was unable to log on to the online chat Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi

same here trying to get answers is more complicated than it surposed to be. do you numbers for customer services?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV is a capitalist monolith providing the worst service for the max cost. Their monthly CINEMA pass is now £12/monthe up from £10. It is outrageous that they do not have a customer service number to sort problems