cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the free month of Sky Cinema

I added a sports week pass last week.  Not logged in since.

Saw this email...

Thanks for being one of the gang. But you’ve now cancelled your Sky Cinema Month Pass.

You can carry on enjoying our mighty movie collection until Sat 19 Oct 2019.

Drop by again any time

Don’t forget, we’re always adding new movies and if you’re itching for some more big screen action, you can start watching again any time.

Come back in just a few clicks:

1. Sign in to My Account with your username or email address
2. Click on any ‘BUY PASS’ button.

The NOW TV Team

I have never subscribed to Sky Cinema, only Sports.

checked online...

4604A307-4D93-4ED6-ACC5-15F1E632B356.png

Free Pass! Result! Many Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
starman73
Elite

I suspect this was the promotion where if you got a day/week sports pass you got a free month of cinema.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
starman73
Elite

I suspect this was the promotion where if you got a day/week sports pass you got a free month of cinema.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I reckon @starman73 is bang on the money where NowTV was offering a short time promotion when buying a one one day or one week sports pass from their website where you would be given a free one month cinema pass included in the deal.

Looks like the promotion is finished now, but here's one thread linked below that it was discussed on.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Sport-day-pass-1-month-cinema-pass-offer-not-working/m-p/507519#M3917

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, that makes sense. However the pass I applied was a freebie from PS PLUS. But happy to get a free month of cinema as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also got email yesterday for free month of entertainment! Result. Many Thanks.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well, aren’t you the lucky one?

Where’s mine, I wonder? 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.