cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Taking payments without consent !

On 2 occasions this month payment have been removed from my account without permission,I have not been a customer since March 2018 I’ve had enough of now tv they have become a joke and I’m fed up with them.theyre on line chat are ignorant and annoying and I’m not standing in for it anymore.ive taken steps to stop this flagrant abuse of customers,has anyone else had a problem wth these crooks.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing as happened to me £9.99 + £3.99 so this took me over my limit so incurred a charge of £12 they shouldn’t  be aloud to just take money without our consent NOWTV I would like my money back!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes i have cancelled a free trial twice and still getting charged £7 +£3 please help pure extortion or fraud surly !!!

@Anonymous User wrote:

On 2 occasions this month payment have been removed from my account without permission,I have not been a customer since March 2018 I’ve had enough of now tv they have become a joke and I’m fed up with them.theyre on line chat are ignorant and annoying and I’m not standing in for it anymore.ive taken steps to stop this flagrant abuse of customers,has anyone else had a problem wth these crooks.