Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Taken MY money instantly and now I have to wait for weeks to get it back

Tried a NOWTV 7 day trial.

Cancelled it the day before.

Guess ****ing what ? yes they took the £8 quid anyway mother****ers.

I'm getting sick of these large god damn behemoth corporations taking our money and then taking weeks where we have to prove they should never have taken the money in the first place.

Just had a similar problem with Google Store, incorrectly charged and then me having to spend hours of my ****ing time having to jump through ****ing hoops and wait for weeks to get the money back.

I'm so angry I'm going to post this everywhere I can. Absolutely fed up with these ****ers 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

After reading another post which mentioned contacting NOW TV directly by phone,email or online chat I went away and found an online chat related to billing and payments.

The person who helped could not have been more helpful to be honest. I started calm, then ranted for a little bit and then calmed down again. They were understanding and helpful, asked why I wanted to leave and then proceeded to close the account and refund the money.

They said the cancellation process had failed when I did it on Saturday. 

I was not going to start full on ranting at them because they are just doing a job and getting angry at them is neither fair or helpful but these massive companies still boil my p!$$. Because one wonders how many people might not have noticed money gone from their account. How many people would notice but just leave it because they couldn't be bothered. They took the money in seconds and I still have to wait 3 to 5 days for it to be refunded. And not forgetting the hour of life just lost because of it.

could have been worse and I'm probably just repeating what's been said before by many many other people.

Anyway I just wanted to publicly say thanks to the person who helped me sort what I thought was going to be a right pain. The company really do not deserve such great people but it's a vicious circle.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was told I'd get a refund 3-5 days...that was over a month ago and still waiting. So ######