cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV Membership

Hi,

I purchased NOW Broadband and now looking at my account I can see my Broadband but also TV Membership which I did not purchase.

I don't have a TV at the moment, therefore I feel there is no need for me to have it.

Could you cancel the TV membership, keep my broadband and once I purchase TV I will activate my TV membership ?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you sign up to NOW Broadband & Phone, NOW normally offer a discounted TV Membership for around 12 months.

This TV Membership discount usually an optional extra when you sign up for Broadband.

Did you accidentally ticked this option ?

You should be able to go into your online NOW account and under My Membership and cancel it.

You would be charged for the first month if the TV Membership has already started.

Maybe get in touch with NOW if you are seeking a first month refund.

Then when you are ready to purchase a TV Membership look on the NOW website or under My Membership Exclusive Offers Just for You or you may be emailed NOW TV offers in the future (especially if you haven't got any active TV Memberships running on your account).

Unfortunately you will not be able to restart the existing TV Membership offer that currently is showing on your account (though there is usually good NOW discounted offers around).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you need to contact NOW about the TV Membership, then click on the green chat online button from this link below.

NOW live chat should be able to deal with TV Membership account related matters.

Ignore the Complaints heading in the link, where it will still get you through to NOW live chat if you are seeking a TV Membership refund if already charged or you can't find a way to cancel the TV Membership on your NOW online account.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User When you say you can "see" TV Membership are you referring to the home screen when you have first logged in - which is universal for everybody - or are there any actual TV Memberships active?

Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 14.07.34.png

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You can get Now on a wide range of devices, not just TVs:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now

If you own any of the above that have a screen, then the Now membership will provide you with good things to watch, until you actually get a TV, and can watch on that.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.