cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Swapping/Adding devices

I understand you can only swap a device once every calendar month, But I haven’t swapped any for at least 2 months, So I’m confused as to why it’s saying I have to wait till January to be able to swap and I also only have 1 device on my account anyway. So if I get to add a device on 1st January that only makes 2 devices. I’m paying for a service which offers allowing 4 devices. 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately you can't save up and accumulate extra device swaps if you don't use them during the year, once you have reached the 4 device limit you can only swap out one device each calendar month Smiley Sad

With regards to your account is only showing one device and it won't allow you to add any more devices (by playing some nowtv content on them) during this month, then it sounds to me like their is a device glitch on your account.

Jump over to live chat, explain to them what's happening and ask them to reset all your devices on your account list, then start watching some nowtv content on the four devices you wish to register.

Link below to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices