cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Super Fibre package free anytime calls ordered, but given £159.00 first bill for calls

All,

I  ordered Super fibre broadband with free anytime calls landline, and I had clicked on this option advertised to start my online order and new contract a month ago.   I had also rang New Broadband and an agent said this free calls landline option was available as also being offered from other suppliers. 

I joined a month ago and then recieved a bill for £159.00 on my first payment and I had been cut off the phone line.  I had no idea this phone line was being charged for and feel dissapointed and duped as I clicked on option for free unlimted calls advertised.  I tried to talk to customer services, but had no help in this matter.

Not sure what to do as Christmas is coming just had surgery and this is not what I needed.  I feel mislead and I wondered if anyone can help?

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You’ll need to keep pestering the broadband and calls team.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep trying Gavs, but I cant get through and no response.  This is the worst news ever finding a bill that I knew nothing about until today.  I had clicked on unlimited free calls as per the advert and commited to what I could afford £22.00 per month.   I am so upset how this can happen like this and wish it could be resolved. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Good luck mate, sounds horrible! 

You can also try sending an email to customer support. Address in the picture below.

C1078964-B749-48ED-BA5B-E15FCB9034F9.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help