cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Summary of my contract

Where can I find the summary of my contract? I checked everything in Manage Account but I can't seem to find it. I called customer service and asked if they could email it to me but the lady advised me they don't send out emails..

2 REPLIES 2
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I assume you're talking about Broadband?

If you are then make sure that you have signed up to the contracted service (Now offer a non-contract service too).

Maybe drop an email to

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

Alternatively, make a complaint.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are referring to a NOW Broadband contract when you signed up, then normally NOW will email you an order acknowledgement confirmation with a summary of what you signed up for.

If you can't find the email order on your email inbox or junk / spam / deleted folders, then under your online NOW account, under My Account > My Broadband & Calls > Messages there should be some emails about your order (assuming you have signed up recently).

Should there be nothing showing under My Broadband & Calls or Orders & Appointments about reference to your Broadband whatsoever, then make sure you are checking the correct online account, just in case you have setup a different account for NOW TV Membership and are looking on the wrong account which i have seen happen in the past.