cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Subscription cancelled- still charged

I got the NOW TV free trial to watch an episode of Game of thrones. I was aware the trial was ending and canclled my subscription to avoid being charged. It seems like even though I had canclled it was not processed and I have been charged for 3 months extra when I have not used the service and was under the assumption that my subscription was cancelled. 

I went on to my settings and cancelled this again today. I would like a refund for the charges that have been made to me.

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all issues related to your NOW TV 'account' are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means you'll need to contact a NOW TV representative to resolve your issue.

The good news is, if you officially cancelled your NOW TV subscriptions (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account') and followed the cancellation procedure in full, NOW TV would have sent you a confirmation email of your cancellation request(s).

Provided you still have the cancellation email, claiming back any money NOW TV have taken in error should be a straight forward procedure by contacting a NOW TV representative.

If you don't have a confirmation email, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users might require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To quote above: "If you don't have a confirmation email, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative"

Is this true? Because I have the same issue, was being charged for months after cancelling. Never got an email to say I cancelled but didn't expect to. I haven't used it since cancelling and Live Chat just cancelled my account (again) and said "you must not have done all the steps to cancel". Didn't get any refund or anything