cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stumped with billing issue

Hi, I hope someone can assist in advising me how I actually contact Nowtv. I have had payments coming out of my bank for an account that doesn't appear to be mine. I have two accounts set up at present, my original one, and one I set up for my mother in my name and using my 2nd email address.
The payments being taken are not related to either of those email addresses, and I'm at a loss as to how to contact Nowtv support (no email, no phone number, just a live service that never seems to be working when I look.)
I have the payment amounts and dates they were taken from my account, but I need to know what e-mail account these are linked to because it's clearly not mine.
Any assistance would be appreciated

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Can't help with account related matters, but see if this link works below for getting in touch with live chat or alternatively send them a message from the same link.

If you are having trouble with the link, try a different browser making sure your ad blocker is switched off and if that doesn't work try your broweser either in a private or incognito mode.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, in addition to the advice given by @schnapps you should start the disputed payment procedure with your bank/card issuer. Let their fraud team help investigate these payments.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I'll try that in a bit