cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Streaming limits

Why can I only watch two streams simultaneously, although I can register 4 devices? Have tried looking for this information but can find it. Thanks x

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Every time this question comes up, NowTV's official line is that this two simultaneous streaming limit is a restriction enforced on them under the licensing agreement with the studios Smiley Sad

Where, nowadays with the amount of Internet connected devices that people / families have access too, it seems to me it seriously needs looking at in some way.

Maybe like the Netflix model (without the UHD) they can offer a family streaming package with double the simultaneous streams has an option at a slightly higher premium price, together with more than the maximum 4 devices currently allowed on your account.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Every time this question comes up, NowTV's official line is that this two simultaneous streaming limit is a restriction enforced on them under the licensing agreement with the studios Smiley Sad

Where, nowadays with the amount of Internet connected devices that people / families have access too, it seems to me it seriously needs looking at in some way.

Maybe like the Netflix model (without the UHD) they can offer a family streaming package with double the simultaneous streams has an option at a slightly higher premium price, together with more than the maximum 4 devices currently allowed on your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been using Now TV since the start and have asked this time and time again. I’m not too fussed by the two devices live option (although 3 would be better in our house) but 4 devices is really frustrating especially when Now offer so many different hardware options!! Please Now TV can we revisit this and up it to say 6 devices???