cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Streaming limit can only watch on one device

Just think it’s a shame now tv are not allowing viewing on more than one device at a time as they previously did. With boost adding an extra £5 it’s starting to seem a lot more expensive than Netflix. Might have to do some spring cleaning and drop now tv cinema. The movies hant been that good lately either. 

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It purely depends on the content you want to watch. 

That being said I am paying £9 for boost, entertainment and movies for the next 5 months. All you need to do is "cancel" and you'll get offers thrown at you. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
starman73
Elite

All you need to do is "cancel" and you'll get offers thrown at you. 

Or just check your emails.  

The Now strategy of having to constantly cancel to pay the right price is bonkers and simply annoys existing customers and deters new customers.  As of today I have Entertainment for £1/month and Boost for £3/month.  Next month it will be Boost for £1/month and Entertainment for £4/month.   I suspect a Cinema email offer will come up in next week or so for far less than £10/month.

Surely a flat £8/month Cinema+Entertainment+4 streams+HD (too much to expect 4K) like Disney+ or Amazon would make more sense.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@starman73 

Couldn’t agree more, it would make more sense to bundle all 3 memberships into 1 and having it a £15 for the lot before any discount.

Not that I’m a sports fan but I’d rather they bundle into the membership also but price would be key.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
starman73
Elite

I wouldn't pay £15/month for a service that is comparable to Disney+ at £8/month or less than Prime also at £8/month. 

Sport hasn't been less than £20/month for a long time.