cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stolen Debit Card Details

Hello,

I have noticed regular billing payments of £8.99 each month as a regular DEBIT CARD TRANSACTION on my Bank Statements, it is NowTV taking the payments.

My account has ZERO passes, no subscriptions of ANY kind.

I used the account finder, enter my name and last 4 digits of my card, low and behold there are not one but TWO otther people using my debit card for NowTV.

I have not allowed anyone to do this, I have never been asked by anyone to do this.

2 partially covered up email addresses are all I have to identify the culprits.

If I could get a hold of anyone at NowTV to discuss this obvious crime before I have to take legal action, that would be great.

If banks, insurance companes and utilities companies can manage to man phones during Covid19 pandemic then I cannot see why you shower of ba$t4rds cant.

I want these people contacted, their accounts dealt with and my name and all details removed from your system along with EVERY PENNY THEY TOOK FROM ME.

This is the single worst company I have ever had to deal with, not a surprise since its part of Sky, the second worst company I have ever had to deal with

5 REPLIES 5
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Count

Nobody here but us chickens (aka customers).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I suspect that is how NowTV answer most queries anyway.

Fingers in ears "lalalalalalala"

@Anonymous User 

Ok, thanks, sorry that my info wasn’t of any help with your issue.

Just wanted to clarify that I, like almost everyone who replies to questions on this forum, do not work for NOW TV in any capacity and am merely a fellow customer trying to support others who are seeking help, answers or suggestions.

“Stay safe & good luck”

@Anonymous User 

The Financial Conduct Authority has stated banks MUST cancel a continuous payment authority when asked. It also added that if further payments are taken in error after a customer asks for a cancellation, the bank must refund them.

Under the circumstances, you should instruct your card issuer (bank for debit card, or credit card company for credit card) to deal with this matter as a matter of urgency!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have done that but they need NowTV to check the records to see how far back this goes, this is not just a couple of 8.99 payments, been going on for over a year even though NowTV claim Im not being billed at all...

If I could speak to them on the phone this could probably be sorted.  Without doubt the worst customer service since the SS