cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still problems with making payment AND online chat agent couldn’t help at all

When I finally got through to online chat this morning the agent Ethian couldn’t help me at all told me I had to call a number that isn’t free phone when I explained that I couldn’t and requested a call back he told me he couldn’t do that either because they are chat bases so when I asked him how to make a complaint Ethian cut the chat off! So I will be making a formal complaint about him in writing! Now I still have no services and my account still won’t take the money that is in my bank!! 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Debbie. Now tv must have a technical hitch somewhere. They can not take my money either. Checked with my bank, no probs, updated my bank details, still no success. That was for the entertainment pass so I tried the film pass still the same probs. If we could pay via paypal there would be no problem. sorry cant help, just that I am in the same boar. Cheers Albert

Hooba
Scholar 3

Same here. My account says NowTV attempted to take a payment for Sports on Tuesday, but couldn't. Which is bizarre as they managed to take a payment the day after for Entertainment. It's for sure a problem with NowTV. Nothing to do with my bank / payment details. I rate the odds of this ending well for me as very poor. Shambles.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue! 

Been trying for 5 hours too pay...