cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lloyd79
Occasional Poster

Still being charged.....

I cancelled my now cinema back in November and iv been charged again in December and it’s still active! Why why why!? 

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
5 Replies
Arek1980
First Poster

Go same problem. Luckily I put my spare Acc for payments....

Go same problem. Luckily I put my spare Acc for payments. Cancelled and they still tried to charge me from empty Acc. They tried twice now. Let's see when they try again.

0 Thanks
Lloyd79
Occasional Poster

Re: Go same problem. Luckily I put my spare Acc for payments....

Iv cancelled my card all together.. sick of them not listening! And when I
cancelled I had to press I still want to cancel 4 times wtf... (excuse the
cursing) is that about!!????? And the live chat doesn’t work.. now tv you
have lost a loyal customer because of your greed
0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team Chris-D
NOW TV Team

Re: Still being charged.....

@Lloyd79 wrote:

I cancelled my now cinema back in November and iv been charged again in December and it’s still active! Why why why!? 

@Lloyd79

Thank you for letting us know this, we have actioned your account and sent you a confirmation email 🙂

0 Thanks
Lloyd79
Occasional Poster

Iv cancelled my card because of this! will this still go back in to my
account!? I do appreciate this
0 Thanks
passtele
First Poster

I went online in MArch 2019 to cancel my Movies pass. The message on the Portal said it was done and that I would receive a confirmation email. However I never did receive this email (I even checked my spam folder) and found out that I have been charged for the past 2 months. So, today, I went through the whole cancellation process and got a similar message (including that I would receive a confirmation email within 3 hours), but no email. Can you please ensure this time my cancellation is taken into acount and I am no longer charged.

0 Thanks