cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still being charged.....

I cancelled my now cinema back in November and iv been charged again in December and it’s still active! Why why why!? 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Go same problem. Luckily I put my spare Acc for payments. Cancelled and they still tried to charge me from empty Acc. They tried twice now. Let's see when they try again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Iv cancelled my card all together.. sick of them not listening! And when I
cancelled I had to press I still want to cancel 4 times wtf... (excuse the
cursing) is that about!!????? And the live chat doesn’t work.. now tv you
have lost a loyal customer because of your greed
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I cancelled my now cinema back in November and iv been charged again in December and it’s still active! Why why why!? 

@Anonymous User

Thank you for letting us know this, we have actioned your account and sent you a confirmation email 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Iv cancelled my card because of this! will this still go back in to my
account!? I do appreciate this
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I went online in MArch 2019 to cancel my Movies pass. The message on the Portal said it was done and that I would receive a confirmation email. However I never did receive this email (I even checked my spam folder) and found out that I have been charged for the past 2 months. So, today, I went through the whole cancellation process and got a similar message (including that I would receive a confirmation email within 3 hours), but no email. Can you please ensure this time my cancellation is taken into acount and I am no longer charged.