cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spring sale 12 month offer

Anybody else annoyed that existing customers to the movie and entertainnent passes pay £215 a year! Yet new customers only have to pay £99 for the first 12 months?! How about making it available to all customers?! I will be considering cancellation as i suspect many others will! Why is there no incentive to stay?! Any advice/ answers?
2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Don't get me started, this is one of my biggest gripes in life when dealing with companies, where there is little rewards for loyalty Smiley Mad

Unfortunately i am not aware of any nowtv deal offers for existing customers at the moment  Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes disappointed as I had all 4 passes on the go. Been with NOW for years, certainly started with a white box! Do what most people do with passes. I thought the F1 pass was great and signed up until December.
I wanted to get my Cinema and entertainment passes aligned so I could do the same thing long term when an offer comes out with those together so stopped applying vouchers. Paid full rate for a month on both and an offer appears like the F1 so could do both for £99 for 12 months. But new customers only!
Obviously don't want to retain long term customers so cancelled both and gone with Netflix. My daughter seems happy with it so will cancel kids pass next and bye bye sports in December. Very sad way to feel treated.