Sports pass

Hi I’m trying to buy the sports pass but it won’t let me can someone help

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having the same issue 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. Been trying for last half hour. Contacted technical and they are looking into it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im also having problems with the sports pass. i recieved a egift sky sports week pass from vodafone today. when the passes screen finally loaded i entered the code and got told it had expired. this is impossible as it lasts 3 months from the email being recieved. the online chat was unresponsive too

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am having the same problem also, just keeps saying ‘sorry we couldn’t process your order. Also tried to buy a voucher online and isn’t letting me do that either. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also unable to buy Day Pass "Sorry, we couldn't process your order. Please try again later"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

me too, annoying!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, cant buy sports pass, cant see any of my passes in the backend (page fails to load) nd when i click a sports link it just refreshes the page and doesnt load into the app.

Entertainment still works fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. Please can the tech team get this resolved so I can get a day pass for the football this afternoon; thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry we couldn't process your order please try again later 

Is showing on my screen, I haven't put my order for tiday in yet, am trying to but it keeps showing this screen. What is happening please?