cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports mobile passes not working

I have the mobile pass (won through MacDonald’s monopoly) and followed instructions and it appears in my account settings and has been activated through the email link. I click to view on sports channels and it doesn’t allow me to view instead asking me to purchase. Please advise- very annoying. 

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have the mobile pass (won through MacDonald’s monopoly) and followed instructions and it appears in my account settings and has been activated through the email link. I click to view on sports channels and it doesn’t allow me to view instead asking me to purchase. Please advise- very annoying. 

Are you trying to watch a Sports channel that is not one of the five allowed on this Pass?

You get Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing and Sky Sports News, but if you try to watch any of the other six Sky Sports channels, you get asked to buy a (full) Sky Sports Pass to do so.

Other restrictions include that you can only watch it on a mobile phone - not even a tablet, let alone a PC, laptop or TV - that you can’t Cast it, and that only one device can use it at a time.

If none of the above is the reason, please post again, with the make and model of mobile phone you are using for this.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.