cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dan2
Advocate

Sports mobile membership

I purchased a sports day pass with the offer of the mobile membership included. It’s been nearly three weeks and it’s still not been activated despite talking to support and sending them an email.These guys are useless. If they don’t give me the mobile pass I want the sports day pass refunded, I mean it’s mis selling really.

14 REPLIES 14
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dan2 

Is your issue resolved since you have "scored it out"?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Dan2
Advocate

@gavs82008 

@Dan2 

no Gav it’s not sorted, I actually have no idea how my comment ended up with a line through it!

ClaireW
Advocate

@Dan2 Had this issue too - always buy this pass for my son to watch football. Did you have any luck getting anything back?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ClaireW 

What do you mean getting anything back?

Dan2
Advocate

@ClaireW 

no I haven’t asked for any money back yet, I haven’t used the day pass yet as I’m saving it for the cup final. 
Hopefully in the next couple of days someone will sort it out …🙄

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dan2 @ClaireW 

No-one from staff will sort it I am afraid as that’s not how the forum is used. See this for info.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

When did you get the day membership? As @redchiz1  post covers it all very nicely. 

Dan2
Advocate

@Dan2 

no Gav it’s not sorted, I actually have no idea how my comment ended up with a line through it!

redchiz1
Champion 2

It does say in the help article that it can take up to 10 working days for the Mobile Membership to be activated. If that period has elapsed and it still isn't working then contact the support team using the green Chat online button near the top of the page here

RoyB
Legend

@Dan2 @gavs82008 @redchiz1 @ClaireW 

Do you suppose you have to use the day pass before the countdown to the Mobile Pass can start?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.