cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports Renewal...

I've just seen that I have been charged for another month of Sport. I was on the Season Ticket Pass and they had extended my subscription due to Covid which is fair enough. However, I got no warning of when that was going to end and have been charged a full month now. Surely this is at the very least misleading and poor communication. Is there a Now TV customer service number or is the only way to contact them through online?

Thanks all

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here.  Bit annoyed that I've been charged £33.99 to watch just one game (Championship p/o final).  I thought this extended period was supposed to cover the 2019/20 season?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User everyone who had an extended season pass was emailed stating that after the completion of the extended period that passes would renew at £33.99 a month. Check your junk folder as it may have gone there.

You can see the renewal dates of all your passes by logging in online and going to manage account>passes and vouchers and clicking the down arrow under each pass to see all the relevant information for that pass. You should also have an option there to cancel each pass but it's recommended to do this at least 72 hours before the renewal date.

If your passes weren't extended to cover the completion of the Premier League season the only way to contact NowTv is via live chat or email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)