cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports Pass for Mobile

I bought a day sports pass about a week ago but should also have had 1 months viewing alongside this on my mobile.  I cannot access the sports through me mobile despite paying.  Does anyone know how I can fix this? 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I believe the mobile freebie that comes with the Day Sports Membership is 5 months.

According to the deal offer it takes up to 10 working days for the Mobile Membership to be automatically added to your account.

Have you checked under My Account > My Membership whilst logged on here if the Mobile Pass has been added to your account yet ?

If the Mobile Sports Membership is showing, i am guessing you have tried watching only on one of the five permitted channels with a Mobile Membership which is Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing (Horses) and News.

If that doesn't work try a fresh NOW App from your smartphone Apps Store, power down the smartphone and then re start the phone and sign into the NOW App (only do this if the Mobile Sports Membership is showing on your NOW online account).