cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports Day Pass Unavailable

I want to buy a day pass as I have been doing, but it keep taking me to the offer of £25/month. Is there any way to just go back to the original buy-a-day pass screen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you can't purchase the day sports pass directly from your online account or directly from your playback device.

Then try this by opening the link below.

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase 

Then select the day sports pass by clicking on the join in button.

Then when the next screen page opens click the green continue with selection button towards the top right which i missed from my previous post (see screen shot below).

youdoodle-2021-04-11T14-24-02Z.jpg

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you trying to buy the day sports pass directly under your online account under My Membership or via the NOW website sports or offers webpage ?

I think you can also buy a day sports pass directly off certain NOW players such has the NOW Box or Stick etc.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am noticing the same thing on the NOW Sports Membership website, where when you click on the day sports pass it takes you to the Sports Monthly Pass offer.

Have you tried buying the Day Sports Pass directly from your online account or if you have a NOW box / NOW Stick, Games Console, Smart TV buying the day sports directly from these devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps, I was doing it online, I've also tried on my firestick but it only has monthly mobile available.

I'm in the NowTv never ending cycle that seems to happen more often than I'd like

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am also assuming under your online My Membership NOW account you haven't got either a spare saved Day Sports Pass or a day or month sports pass currently running on your account ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you can't purchase the day sports pass directly from your online account or directly from your playback device.

Then try this by opening the link below.

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase 

Then select the day sports pass by clicking on the join in button.

Then when the next screen page opens click the green continue with selection button towards the top right which i missed from my previous post (see screen shot below).

youdoodle-2021-04-11T14-24-02Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That worked I'm in ! thank you