cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports Day Pass - BT

Does anyone know why I'm no longer able to purchase a day pass for Sky Sports through NowTV?

18 REPLIES 18
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a look on your NOW playback devices if you can buy a Day Sports Pass directly from there.

Because i don't use BT TV i am not sure if it can be done directly off the playback devices when logged in with your BT TV NOW account.

I know NOW direct Members can because some customers get caught out not adding a Payment Pin to their NOW account and for example kids accidentally purchase a Day Pass off their playback devices.

On the BT Community Forum link that i posted on the first page there is a BT TV telephone support number to call for further assistance & help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here! I was able to buy one last week but can't seem to get it to work this week!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Could be a random issue with the BT account used for NOW.

If I were you report the issue directly with BT.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/bt-support

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having the same issue

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Speak directly with BT to see if they are having issues. 

Assuming your billing is with BT also.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
GeeBee
Advocate

Had the same issue this evening - message was that my card was not recognised when I tried to buy the pass on the Now TV website even although my Now TV account is linked to and billed through my BT Account. Had to call BT directly and order from them. 

RoyB
Legend

@GeeBee 

Yes, that’s how it works. Have Now via a third party, like BT or Apple, and you have to buy through them, not directly from Now.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
GeeBee
Advocate
Up until a week ago you could order through now TV and they would bill you
through your linked BT account so something has changed.
RoyB
Legend

@GeeBee 

Sorry, yes, you said via the website, and that certainly ought to work:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sports-membership

Are you a BT customer?

If you pay for your membership through BT and you don't have Sports Membership as part of your core TV package, it's easy to add it as a bolt-on. Just head to NOW Membership and select Add membership next to the one you want. The cost will be added to your monthly BT bill.

I presume this applies to any Membership, not just Sports…..

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.