cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports Day Pass - BT

Does anyone know why I'm no longer able to purchase a day pass for Sky Sports through NowTV?

18 REPLIES 18
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is your billing with BT? As you mentioned BT in the tag.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of this similar linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Everything-Sports/Sky-Sports-day-pass-with-BT/m-p/568280 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was able to purchase a pass less than a week ago which is odd. 

The website doesn't appear to work for allowing new people to register accounts so I cant even set up an account using another email address and payment method. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If it was me i would tag the person on the other thread link that i posted to see if they got it eventually sorted.

Or pop over to the BT Community Forum and on the BT Community link that i posted and ask the question over there.

Where i am guessing a different internet browser when accessing your BT NOW My Memberships didn't help ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah with BT. Was able to purchase a pass last week without any issue but now it won't let me do it

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Might sound like a daft question, has the Day Membership been used since you bought it?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup used and expired last week with no issues. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What happens if you try to purchase the Day Sports from this link below and when asked for your account details (just use your relevant BT NOW account credentials).

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase 

Because i am not familiar with BT TV with the NOW service, then if BT don't allow the Mobile Sports Membership then see if you can remove this aspect of the offer by following the link.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Maybe ignore my last post where the link offer T&C's says offer not available to BT customers the way i have just read it.

BT TV customer support may be your best option.