cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Someone is using my account

Someone has logged into my dormant account and has started a free trail. I’ve since logged in to cancel the subscription, change my password and setup a payment PIN. But now I’d like to remove this unknown person from using my account as it’s my understanding that changing the password does not have an impact against devices that are already logged in (I’ve seen this for myself using my own devices). 

I’d therefore like my entire account closed and all of my associated personal data deleted under my “Right to Erasure”. 

Can someone at NOWTV please direct me to the correct people. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You have done all the right things by changing password and setting up a PIN for payments. 

Jump onto live chat to force a log out of all devices. Live chat found in my signature below.

If however you still want to get rid of the account, send an email to customer support to request deletion. Address in my signature below.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You have done all the right things by changing password and setting up a PIN for payments. 

Jump onto live chat to force a log out of all devices. Live chat found in my signature below.

If however you still want to get rid of the account, send an email to customer support to request deletion. Address in my signature below.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, I followed your advice and got exactly what I wanted to do. So, thanks again