cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports season pass offer

I am an existing customer and I cannot buy the 10 month season pass that you are currently offering. How do I go about taking up this offer please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Existing customers - you can look at the URL - and the £12.99 (first month only) voucher code shows in the URL. The one I used was;

SPMPWBYPSY42

https://signup.nowtv.com/content/?p[]=SPORTS_MONTH&voucherCode=SPMPWBYPSY42&voucher[]=SPMPWBYPSY42

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too would like thisnoffer but can’t find anything for existing customers!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community. You can get the offer by clicking on the get offer button on this page

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

but at the moment there is a problem at NOW TV's end where signing in as an existing customer isn't working. NOW TV are aware of the issue so it's a case of trying again later until it does work. I'll drop the team a message again today to try and get them moving on it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

when you follow the link it only offers the sky sports month, week or day pass - not the season offer. please can you link to the season offer 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi I will tag the link for the Sports Season offer below.

Please be sure to read all t&cs that come with the offer before purchasing. Thanks

www.nowtv.com/promo/seasonticket

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi ... A couple of questions ... Does the Sports 10 Month Season ticket include all Sky Sports Channels? Also how do I purchase it as it does not show up on my pass options only the Day, Week & Month passes ... Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

now i am getting anotification that i have paid the 179 for the pass but its not letting me watch sports ???? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you go to My Account > "Passes and vouchers" on here is it showing that you are on the 10 month Sky Sports offer ?

If so make sure that you are signed into your playback devices with the same account details.

Should you have received an email confirmation of the order for 10 month sports pass, check the email address matches your log in email address of your playback devices.

If still no joy, perhaps try signing out, reboot your device then try logging in again.

Out of curisoity what playback devices are you using ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's still not working! After the buy now button you just get the coloured balls whirling around forever. Sort it out Now TV or you will lose a lot of potential customers!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV sort this out! I am waiting to purchase the 10 month pass offer but because I am an existing user i am getting constantly redirected.