cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass suspension

I purchased  a season ticket pass for sky sports last year and sky have said that they will pause the subscription due to the coronavirus outbreak. Are now TV going to honour what sky have said.

Can you please respond asap.

Many thanks.

106 REPLIES 106
starman73
Elite

how many other companies have failed to take a proactive position on customer accounts.

Virgin Media.  Most of their packages have sports (BT & Sky) included and there is no proactive  indication of any discount because of lack of sports.  And unlike Now TV, I cannot cancel as the broadband and phone are tied into the contract.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also given up on them. Logged a formal complain using their process a few days ago but had no response, not even an email acknowledging the complaint. I'm sure they have someone monitoring their complaint account, even in the current conditions, so that more than a little shabby.

I'm now off to log this with Ofcom. 

Now TVs behaviour is disgraceful, especially given they're part of the Sky group who responded reasonably to this crisis. You can only conclude that Now TV are taking a different approach simply because we've all paid up front and they have our money. Shocking, cynical approach to customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat.  I paid £199 for a 10 month subscription.  I watch only football and F1, neither of which I'm getting at the moment.

I expect to be told by Sky that the subscription will be extended until I receive what I pay for.  Failure to do so will result in me withdrawing all my subs to Now TV.  I've already stopped the £3 monthly boost. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV the longer you ignore us 120 pound subscribers the more you will regret your hiding behind the sofa. Basically if you don’t play fair then in June I will suspend all Now tv packs until I have saved twice the 120 sports deal. During this time I will trial the competition... they ain’t got to be that good to see your sorry ###### gone. Please man up and tell us how much you value us. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv, please can you clarify what the situation is with people who have a season pass, and what they can do to pause their pass until live sport resumes?

As many people have commented, communication channels appear to end in a cul-de-sac, which is frustrating your customer base, who will remember when things return to normal.

Start communicating with your customers and let them know what their options are, at the moment no one is getting what they signed up for and will only work to your detriment in the coming months and years.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here bought 6 month subscription and no sport to watch.

now tv need to say something. Too many people left unhappy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@suspend 10 month sportspass

Same here. I purchased 10 month sports pass last year and want to know if you are suspending the pass backdated to when sport went offline on Sky Now TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We also have a £199, 10 month Sky sports pass that has not delivered any sports for the last month. When will Now contact customers to extend the period of the pass?

We also found it impossible to contact Now TV. Even Live chat has been taken down. They need to supply an email address.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In the same boat as everyone else, paid £199 for 10 months Sky sports. Would like NowTV to at least respond to their paying customers.

I understand that this is unprecedented times but surely an email from the management team (Who are no doubt working from home) to all customers detailing what they plan to do.  Its not like TV service providers are losing money at a time everyone is at home watching TV more than usual.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a season sky sports pass so is Now tv going to honour what sky are doing for there customers cant seem to get any answer at the moment will have to wait and see.