cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass suspension

I purchased  a season ticket pass for sky sports last year and sky have said that they will pause the subscription due to the coronavirus outbreak. Are now TV going to honour what sky have said.

Can you please respond asap.

Many thanks.

106 REPLIES 106
osm
Mentor

@Anonymous User Do you mean extension to season pass?

Mine was due to end on 27 May.  It was then extended to 27 June and then again extended to 27 July. I didn't have to do anything, it was automatic.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They’re only offering me a 2 months voucher, which I think is a joke considering we have had no sport for three and half months. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
You’re lucky - I was only offered one, which isn’t going to cover all the games!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User yes I did thanks, although I saw on another post that the vouchers can be sent to your junk mail, inevitably this was the case for me.  Thanks for your help hope everyone else can get the passes they deserve. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received an email on the 5th June saying that my annual £199 pass was being extended and that I didn't have to do anything other than wait for an email that would follow soon to confirm the extension date. This email never arrived and now my pass is showing as expired. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi yeah I received a 2 month extension to my season pass.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi yes I have received a 2 month extension to my season pass.