cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass suspension

I purchased  a season ticket pass for sky sports last year and sky have said that they will pause the subscription due to the coronavirus outbreak. Are now TV going to honour what sky have said.

Can you please respond asap.

Many thanks.

106 REPLIES 106
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The email was blocked 

Jeremy [dot] darroch [at] bskyb [dot] com

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here's one for you.. My Sports pass is due to expire August, (I had a 12 month pass, admittedly free via a promotional win). As i cant use it or pause it, i cancelled it... expecting it to expire on its due date in 4 months, but NO. it ends May 6th. Oh well, i was considering paying for the service in the future but the greed of NOWtv, just lost them another potential customer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If anyone is keeping track.... I wrote to the Sky email address (on a previous post) and got referred to someone at NowTV, who cancelled the subscription and refunded £40 (I was on the £20 per month Black Friday offer).

They gave me the option to restart it again at a discount when I want to, but exactly how I do this is not clear and they have now stopped responding to me. 

It's a mildly satisfying conclusion but there was a confusing barrage of automated emails about the complaint once they started looking into it. 

It's a shame NowTV occupy the comparative gap in the market that they do, because if they had much competition they would be exposed for not taking themselves seriously and wouldn't last very long at all. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat.

I got an email reply after emailing sky executive from now tv offering refund for four months but before I could accept got same email about extended sports until resolution of football season.

I've tried emailing back now tv customer service but all gone quiet.

Tempted to bother the sky executive again.

Kind regards,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just done exactly that. There are still unresolved questions but they told me the case is closed. I've written to Jeremy Darroch again. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do we have his email address, same problem here 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

His email address is Jeremy [at] Darroch [at] skygroup [dot] com however my most recent email to him was responded as below

From: Executive Support Team @Anonymous User.uk <estenquiries [at] sky [dot] uk

Good Morning Mickles,

Thank you for your email.  

I am afraid we are unable to assist with NowTV enquiries, please send any complaints or enquiries to the below email address where they will be more than happy assist.  

NowTVExecutiveService [at] firstsource [dot] com 

Kind regards  

Customer Priority Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Further to this, the email they gave me NowTVExecutiveService [at] firstsource [dot] com  bounced back message so don't waste your time by writing to it. 

I suggest anyone with queries keeps writing to estenquiries [at] sky [dot] uk  and Jeremy [dot] darroch [at] bskyb [dot] com  as these addresses do initiate responses. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same, the bounced back.

Thanks for your help.

Will try the estenquiries email address.

Many thanks again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I re start my sports after Coronavirus situation I recently pressed cancel as nothing to watch for last few weeks otherwise I would like a refund as paying for nothing.