cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass suspension

I purchased  a season ticket pass for sky sports last year and sky have said that they will pause the subscription due to the coronavirus outbreak. Are now TV going to honour what sky have said.

Can you please respond asap.

Many thanks.

106 REPLIES 106
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a season pass for the sports but there is no sport on anywhere in the world due to Covid-19. The pass should have been suspended until the sports resume or a refund issued... but nothing. They have even shut down the live chat option.
A lot of British companies are rallying to the cause atm but not SKY/ Now TV... Money grabbing as usual. It will be remembered by the British public when this crisis is over

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV (Sky) is clearly a morally bankrupt company, corrupt to the core.

They have conveniently switched off their chat on the pretence that no one is there. Hello, remote working like the rest of the world.

They are showing their true colours and should never be trusted ever again.

Down with Now TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've submitted 3 complaints via the website about continuously being charged for my Sky Sports subscription and have heard nothing back.

I've raised a complaint with Resolver (https://www.resolver.co.uk/freeadvice/companies/now-tv-complaints/services?territory_id=1) on the basis that NOWTV are not upholding their end of the contract and are also choosing not to communicate with me on the matter.

If lots of us do the same thing we may get somewhere.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you to mickies have now submitted complaint to resolver hopefully something will get done soon cheers Kevin Picton.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just seen this posted on another forum:

I took out the above in September for the Premier League and F1.

Not having anything to watch on there in the last few weeks, at the weekend I emailed the CEO of Sky about getting a refund as there seemed no other way of contacting Sky as their Chat Service seems to be permanently down.

I've had a reply from 'customerservices@nowtv.com' today offering me a £60 refund, which I have accepted. They say it is not possible to offer a pause in the subscription for NowTV.

This information may be useful to others in the same predicament.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

That's a great result for £60.00 back.

What email address did you send to sky CEO please and what did you write?

Think this may be the only way to force them to communicate.

Many thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
£60.00 pound refund that’s good. Have you got Email address of sky CEO so I can contact them please thank you Kevin Picton.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree.  I've emailed and logged complaints unsuccessfully 3 times since Live Chat was shut down.

Given the online nature of the account management system and contact methods there really is no excuse.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

I said "I've just seen this posted on another forum:", not that I had managed to get a refund myself (unfortunately)!

Like most others, I am still awaiting any form of response to the many messages and emails I have sent over the past few weeks...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here is the email; [email removed] 

I found it via this article  and verified it at https://www.ceoemail.com