cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass suspension

I purchased  a season ticket pass for sky sports last year and sky have said that they will pause the subscription due to the coronavirus outbreak. Are now TV going to honour what sky have said.

Can you please respond asap.

Many thanks.

106 REPLIES 106
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User did you ever get an answer as I’m facing similar troubles with this 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No answer yet. Been 6 days since I rejected their inadequate 1 month offer and asking them to escalate this to their senior management team. Going to give them another couple of days before raising it as a formal complaint. If they don't respond with a more reasonable offer and cannot adequately explain their position, then I'll take it to their regulator, Ofcom. I might also raise it with Sky senior management as well, as Now TVs response is at odds with the fair way Sky (their owners) have dealt with this situation. 

These are tough times for so many people and we'll all remember those companies who do their bit to support their customers. And those that don't.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a 10 month sports pass in August and it will end in May. Iam not looking for a refund but with no live sport on at the moment I would like to know if I can defer the remainder of my pass to when live sports return.

I feel the process of trying to find out if this is possible from Nowtv has been difficult to say the least and I believe that Nowtv should have released something to that effect by now

osm
Mentor

Does anyone have a copy of the T&Cs for the football season pass? I'm interested to know if it says anything about supplying a minimum number of games over the season?

Unfortunately I can't find anything in my email related to my season pass purchase so probably accidentally deleted the purchase confirmation email at the time. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

watch out if you have a 10 months pass that ends in june, when it ends they will charge you £33 a month automatically.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on Now TV - how hard can it be to make a decision on this? Most other companies including Sky and BT have come up with a temporary solution to this.

This is not generating any goodwill with your customers.

I have a season pass until 31 May and expect it to be extended so I can watch what I signed up to watch when professional sport finally returns.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Like I said earlier Sky will be looking for there money back from all the events being cancelled, so it’s not exactly a big ask for us to get out money back or at least be offered an extension of the current pass covering the period since the disruption started. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Strange how they have gone so quiet on this question, its always a good sign that they are not a company to be trusted, they are going to lose a lot in the long run.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still waiting on a response from NowTV as that I pay £20 each month in a deal (runs out in May).

But like everyone else I'd like a refund because I don't fancy paying £20 for re-runs LOL.

Many thanks

Michael84

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am on the £20 sports deal but have cancelled as payment due in a couple of days. Now tv is sky and they should offer the option to pause on all sports accounts same as main stream sky.