cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Sky sports pass suspension

With sport being cancelled just want to suspend my season pass until sport starts again. Love chat doesn't work and no one answers the phone. Frustrated Customer

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Agreed, Now TV should be providing a statement to announce that all sky sports passes will be extended until all sporting events have taken place, which were originally scheduled to have taken place during the period of the activated sky sports pass, i.e. Premier League Season completion / Golf Majors & Ryder Cup etc

0 Thanks
Highlighted

My 10 month prepaid pass runs out on 9th June. Chat offered me either a free month or a £19.99 voucher as a paltry “ goodwill gesture”. I refused and cancelled as it is unlikely that will compensate for the length of time football is postponed

Highlighted

I am in the same situation, terrible customer service. Just thinking about money in these difficult moments, very sad. 

Highlighted
Observer

Having read through all the posts on this thread I decided to cancel my monthly sports voucher subscription.  I was asked 3 or 4 times if I was sure I wanted to cancel. At one point it asked me what £33.99 could buy?  They then callously state it would buy half a premier league match ticket!!

Think I'm going to have to make do with Match of the Day and live match commentary on the radio.

NowTV You will not get any more of my money. Disgusting behaviour. 😠

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

@RobertH66 wrote:

I purchased  a season ticket pass for sky sports last year and sky have said that they will pause the subscription due to the coronavirus outbreak. Are now TV going to honour what sky have said.

Can you please respond asap.

Many thanks.

I'm in the same position. Some sort of announcement would be really helpful.

Currently watching on catch-up: Modern Family S11, The Flash S6, Arrow S8, Supergirl S5
Waiting for boxsets: Runaways S3 .
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

So what is the solution?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

There have been a lot of messages on this, paid for sport and no sport. It says solved but I don't see it? Can we suspend our sports passes?

Thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

@TONYG wrote:

There have been a lot of messages on this, paid for sport and no sport. It says solved but I don't see it? Can we suspend our sports passes?

Thanks

I think the OP marked an earlier reply as the solution but it was not a solution.

Currently watching on catch-up: Modern Family S11, The Flash S6, Arrow S8, Supergirl S5
Waiting for boxsets: Runaways S3 .
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Same here. I'm on a special monthly deal for sports, don't want to cancel and possibly lose deal.

Expecting Now TV to step up when it's most needed, freeze subscriptions and honour deals. 

Noticed you've just taken another monthly payment, thank you! So, not sure what I'm still paying you for?

Come on Now TV sort it out, there are more pressing things to worry about right now.

0 Thanks