cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass suspension

I purchased  a season ticket pass for sky sports last year and sky have said that they will pause the subscription due to the coronavirus outbreak. Are now TV going to honour what sky have said.

Can you please respond asap.

Many thanks.

106 REPLIES 106
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone had an answer to this? Started paying 20 a month this month for 6 months and dont want to be paying for something I now can't watch

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
same here paying £20 for repeats. come on now tv suspend the pass
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi guys just put this another post about same subject,  been on live chat and as a few others I've a 10 month sports pass until 25th june , told the guy I had a legal contract with NowTV to supply live sports and they weren't keeping to there end of the contract.  Got a Free months extension to use up to Sept 2025 . Good hunting boys 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was offered the "1 month pass"  and knocked it back.

Now TV know they are failing their Sports Pass customers are are trying to buy us off with a lower grade alternative. The 2 biggest events for me (end of the EPL season and the US Masters) are unlikely to be held in the same month, so 2 or maybe 3 monthly passes should be offered to replace the 3 months of lost live sport. 

This is not of Now TV's making but they are failing subscribers who paid money upfront in good faith. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, I am on an offer where I get Sky Sports for a reduced monthly rate until December (Which would cover a good amount of football, and more importantly the F1 season). I got onto live chat some time ago, to inquire if I could cancel/suspend it until it is back on and then reinstate it and continue paying. I was basically told if I cancelled it, and wanted to restart it when things are back on it would revert to the proper price. This is a joke, although I am paying a reduced rate, I am actually getting nothing for the money (no interest in repeats). People with Sky tv are able to suspend, so why not Now Tv?. About time they sorted this out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

+1 here.

Its my billing day today and Ive held off my withdrawal from the subscription until today but still no update. Im currently on my reduced price trial period so i could watch the F1 but the first races are all cancelled and all the other sports channels im getting are all replays of old fixtures/games/matches which i have zero interest in.  Id like to think that my trial period may be extended once the F1 season resumes since im already paying for essentially nothing at the moment

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, come on NOW TV. Fairs fair.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. I paid up front for sky sports. I also would like 3 months subscription when the football season starts or some form of reimbursement?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in the same situation, terrible customer service. Just thinking about money in these difficult moments, very sad. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having read through all the posts on this thread I decided to cancel my monthly sports voucher subscription.  I was asked 3 or 4 times if I was sure I wanted to cancel. At one point it asked me what £33.99 could buy?  They then callously state it would buy half a premier league match ticket!!

Think I'm going to have to make do with Match of the Day and live match commentary on the radio.

NowTV You will not get any more of my money. Disgusting behaviour. 😠