cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass suspension

I purchased  a season ticket pass for sky sports last year and sky have said that they will pause the subscription due to the coronavirus outbreak. Are now TV going to honour what sky have said.

Can you please respond asap.

Many thanks.

106 REPLIES 106
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same! I’ve tried to speak to someone via the “online chat” and got computer generated unhelpful answers. Surely those of us who have paid upfront for the season will have our subscriptions suspended and they can start again when/if the football season continues. Alternatively, when the 2020/21 season starts, as is looking more likely! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same - 2 months suspension needed please 

it’s already 3 wks since I turned on sport

i purchase 10 month package - I don’t expect any money back just cessation and then extension of expiry date

bt sport were very easy to deal with 

thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here - I've got a yearly pass/subscription.  I can't get to live chat, just automatic 'bot' replies.  They should at the very least suspend current now TV sports subscriptions until everything resumes!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same as above. There is nothing to watch so I shouldn't be paying for it until the events have been rescheduled. Please put a hold on the passes. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV need address this. Even a holding statement to acknowledge that they are not delivering the live sports service would help. Not looking for a refund, but an extension to the pass, when live sport (esp football) returns would be reasonable and sensible. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there i would like to know what you are going to do about the membership I have with you as on Sky Sports will not be showing any sports for at least a month. Sky Sports have agreed to refund all money and hold accounts. Please advise if you will be doing the same. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed and not sure how much longer NowTV can stall on this given that Sky have said that they will pause subscriptions due to the coronavirus outbreak.

Like many others I purchased a season ticket pass for Sky Sports last year mainly for the footy and now that the fixtures have been pushed back to April 30 AT THE EARLIEST, it's pretty obvious that my season ticket pass will expire before the season is concluded.

Now TV need address this ASAP. Not looking for a refund, but an extension to the pass, when live sport (esp football) returns would be entirely reasonable and justified.

Seems like others are having to use Live Chat to get some movement on this but come on NowTV, are you going to force all of us to jump through this hoop to get a fair outcome?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

With sport being cancelled just want to suspend my season pass until sport starts again. Love chat doesn't work and no one answers the phone. Frustrated Customer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed, Now TV should be providing a statement to announce that all sky sports passes will be extended until all sporting events have taken place, which were originally scheduled to have taken place during the period of the activated sky sports pass, i.e. Premier League Season completion / Golf Majors & Ryder Cup etc

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My 10 month prepaid pass runs out on 9th June. Chat offered me either a free month or a £19.99 voucher as a paltry “ goodwill gesture”. I refused and cancelled as it is unlikely that will compensate for the length of time football is postponed