cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass suspension

I purchased  a season ticket pass for sky sports last year and sky have said that they will pause the subscription due to the coronavirus outbreak. Are now TV going to honour what sky have said.

Can you please respond asap.

Many thanks.

106 REPLIES 106
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same question.I paid for a 10 month pass (£199) for live sports and I’m not getting any, so I would like a refund or the passes to watch 2 months when you start streaming sports again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same question  

how do i cancel my payments till football and rugby is back

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed.  NowTV need to make some kind of announcement here, such as the ability to suspend the season pass and resume it at a later date, or extend it's validity to cover the resumption of the football season, whenever that might be.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would advise not to cancel your Sports pass! if you cancel they might not refund you anything when things are back to normal.

starman73
Elite

I would advise not to cancel your Sports pass! if you cancel they might not refund you anything when things are back to normal.

So just keep paying month after month to get a refund?  My monthly pass rolled over on 15th March, so I cancelled then.  Ok, maybe for those with 3,9,10 month passes that advice may hold, but for the majority, cancel ASAP, and accept you lost a few days. Better than being £34 down every month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had lots of promotional emails from NOW selling other services but deafeningly quiet over what's happening with the prepaid Sports pass!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat, paid £199 for 10 months of sport which Now TV cannot provide. I'm disappointed that they've failed to address this so far, like others, I'm not looking for a refund, just a pause in my subs until it starts again. I subscribe to all Now TV packages, but I'll be more than happy to cancel if they don't do the right thing here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Again awaits update as i have tried calling to discuss and nothing on line !!

You have had my money upfront so please assist as i pay for a service not getting one.

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been on to live chat, and apparently they are 'working on something' and 'you will get an email soon'.  He wasn't able to give me any details as to what that might entail, however, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see...